Modern Kealakekua Dentures
Your source for customized denture solutions
No stress, no nerves, just welcoming care.
We use top-of-the-line technology to offer advanced, comfortable care.
Let’s restore your smile
If you’re experiencing tooth loss, dentures can be a reliable and cost-effective solution to restore your smile and improve your overall oral health. At Kealakekua Dental, we offer a comprehensive range of denture types to suit your individual needs, all without the need to visit multiple dental offices.
Denture solutions to fit your smile
Find the perfect denture solution for your unique dental needs at Kealakekua Dental. Our experienced team will guide you through your options and help you select the best choice for your lifestyle and budget.
- Complete Dentures: Replace a full set of teeth with custom-made, natural-looking complete dentures.
- Partial Dentures: Fill gaps in your smile with removable partial dentures designed to blend seamlessly with your remaining teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Experience the ultimate comfort and function with a permanent denture securely anchored to 4, 6, or 8 dental implants for a long-lasting solution. Learn More.
- Immediate Dentures: Receive temporary dentures immediately after tooth extraction, allowing you to maintain your appearance while your permanent dentures are being crafted.
Traditional dentures vs. implant-supported dentures
- Lower initial cost
- Non-surgical option
- Can be easily adjusted or replaced
- May require adhesives for stability
- Potential for discomfort or slipping
- Can lead to bone loss over time
- Increased stability and comfort
- Helps preserve jawbone density
- More natural feel and function
- Higher initial cost
- Requires dental surgery
- Longer treatment process
FAQs About Dentures
How long do dentures last?
Dentures typically last between 5 to 8 years, depending on the material used and how well they’re maintained. Regular checkups and adjustments can help ensure your dentures remain comfortable and functional throughout their lifespan.
Can I sleep with my dentures in?
While it is possible to sleep with your removable dentures in, removing them at night is generally recommended to allow your gums and jawbone to rest. Removing dentures overnight also provides an opportunity for proper cleaning and maintenance.
How do I care for my dentures?
Proper denture care is crucial for maintaining longevity and oral health. Clean your dentures daily using a soft-bristle toothbrush and denture-specific cleaner. Avoid using abrasive or harsh cleaning agents. It’s also important to rinse your dentures after meals and soak them overnight in a denture solution.
Should I get traditional dentures or implant-supported dentures?
Ultimately, the best option for you depends on your individual situation, including factors such as your oral health, jawbone density, budget, and personal preferences. To make the best decision for your unique needs, get in touch today. We can provide personalized guidance and recommendations.
Our office participates with multiple insurance providers and accepts cash, check, credit cards, or CareCredit as forms of payment. During your consultation, our dental professionals will provide you with a personalized treatment plan and cost estimate based on your specific situation. Give us a call with any questions at (808) 322-9357.
Our Dental Office
We're located across the street from the Kona Community Hospital, on the makai side of Mamalahoa Hwy.
79-7592 Mamalahoa Hwy
Kealakekua, HI 96750
Saturday: 7am–5pm (one day a month)
Phone (808) 322-9357