Your Trusted Kealakekua Dentist
Serving smiles in our community since 1927
Locally owned and operated dental office since 1927
We help restore smiles (and confidence!)
No stress, no nerves, just welcoming care
Eating. Smiling. Laughing.
All that’s good begins with healthy teeth!
At Kealakekua Dental, we do more than just fix your teeth — we’re here to help you live a happier, more carefree life through a confident, healthy smile. From replacing missing teeth to treating advanced decay or crooked teeth, Dr. Taylor and Dr. Bunnell can’t wait to show you just how great your care can be.
What’s inside our Kealakekua dental office?
High-tech care & techniques
Our top-of-the-line technology allows us to offer some of the most advanced dental care on the island, including same-day crowns and implants.
Friendly team that treats every patient like our own ‘ohana
We ensure that your experience is comfortable and stress-free, from start to finish—and we stand behind our work.
Everything you need for a healthy smile!
No need to hop around to different dental offices (or to a neighbor island) to get advanced dental care. We do it all right here at home!
Curious about our approach to implants and what this incredible procedure can do for you? We offer free implant consultations to get you headed in the right direction.
Natural-Looking Crowns & Bridges
Cover up and protect a damaged tooth or fix a gap in your smile with our custom-made and picture-perfect restorations. Learn more about bridges.
Looking for an easy way to straighten your teeth? The Invisalign system uses clear, removable aligners with great results. Get ready for your best smile yet!
A warm aloha from our dentists
Dr. Colin Taylor
Dr. John Bunnell
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry.
- Henry B. Clark Jr. award for his achievements in performing oral surgery.
- Excels at restoring function and esthetics with crowns, bridges, implant surgery, and restorations.
- Enjoys bowhunting, martial arts, fishing, and automotive restoration.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry.
- BS in Exercise Physiology from the University of San Francisco.
- Excels at dental implant surgery and restoration.
Our Dental Office
We're located across the street from the Kona Community Hospital, on the makai side of Mamalahoa Hwy.
79-7592 Mamalahoa Hwy
Kealakekua, HI 96750
Saturday: 7am–5pm (one day a month)
Phone (808) 322-9357