About Kealakekua Dental
Get to know our practice!
Trusted since 1927
At Kealakekua Dental, we treat our patients like we would our own ‘ohana. We know that getting dental care isn’t on your list of most favorite pastimes, but we’re here to ensure it’s never something you dread.
We make going to the dentist friendly, comfortable, and successful. Dr. Taylor and Dr. Bunnell want to help you live a more carefree life through a confident, healthy smile.
What sets us apart?
Advanced Treatment Options
We’re is equipped with the latest technology to offer advanced care right here at our office.
We offer comfortable, stress-free care from start to finish—and we stand behind our work!
Top-Rated & Reviewed
We take good care of our patients — and it shows! We’re highly rated with 300+ reviews.
No Stress, No Nerves
We ensure that your experience is comfortable and transparent, from start to finish
A warm aloha from our dentists
Dr. Colin Taylor
Dr. John Bunnell
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry.
- Henry B. Clark Jr. award for his achievements in performing oral surgery.
- Excels at restoring function and esthetics with crowns, bridges, implant surgery, and restorations.
- Enjoys bowhunting, martial arts, fishing, and automotive restoration.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry.
- BS in Exercise Physiology from the University of San Francisco.
- Excels at dental implant surgery and restoration.
We make it as easy as possible to achieve a healthy smile
Our Dental Office
We're located across the street from the Kona Community Hospital, on the makai side of Mamalahoa Hwy.
79-7592 Mamalahoa Hwy
Kealakekua, HI 96750